– Student favorite courses: Philosophy, Forensics, Pueblos, Canyons & Arts of Northern New Mexico
– 100% Graduate School Placement
– Career Paths: Business & Arts, Commercial Artist Psychology & Anthropology, PreLaw Psychology & History, PreLaw
– Heifner Family Endowed Scholarship
– Experiences: Variety of day trips, weekend trips to New Orleans, 2 week trip to New Mexico
– Advising: Personal advising to design your degree
Customize your degree to align with your academic interests and career goals. You’ll receive all the benefits of a top liberal arts education while gaining skills and knowledge in your areas of interest. This degree offers you the opportunity to develop a focus in any two subject areas of your choice.
“The connections I made between the content of the courses and the experiential learning opportunities shaped much of my undergraduate experience. I’m forever grateful for those learning opportunities.” -Jason Brewer, Class of 2002
The mission of the Art and Design program is to engage every student to develop a passion for knowledge, innovation, and creativity by providing a strong foundation of fundamentals and a nurturing program through interactions with faculty who assist each student with educational experiences and guidance in attaining their individual goals and aspirations in art.