How to Apply
The Cumberland University Honors Program will start in Fall 2022 and is exclusively for incoming freshman students. To be eligible, students must have a minimum of a 27 ACT/1280 SAT score and a 3.5 GPA. Eligible students must apply to the university, and upon acceptance can accept their spot in the Honors Program through the CU Status Center.
Students who do not meet one or both of these requirements may submit a 750-word essay explaining how their background and experiences qualify them for entrance into the honors program. You can submit your essay here.
- Apply to Cumberland here.
- Submit your official high school transcript and test scores
- Submit your immunization records
- If you do not meet the minimum requirements for the Honors Program, submit your 750-word essay here
- Upon admission, you will receive an email to accept your spot in the Honors Program in your CU Status Center.