Now more than ever, the importance of having online resources is at an all-time high. Thankfully, CU has a collection of resources to allow our students to stay connected and motivated throughout the rest of the semester right at their fingertips!
- The Cumberland App: The CU app gives you information and resources right at your fingertips! Stay up to date on campus news regarding COVID-19, find your professors’ contact information, and see what your classmates have to say on the discussion board! If you don’t already have it, click on http://cumberland.campusapp.com to download.
- TalkCampus App: The TalkCampus app is a great resource to use if you need to speak with someone about how you’re feeling during this time of great change and uncertainty. Download the app here to work one on one with a virtual counselor to help you navigate your thoughts and emotions.
- Writing Center: You can now access all the benefits of the writing center online! Schedule your session two days in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, course, due date, and A#. All sessions will take place through Google Docs and Zoom (only if you need further assistance).
Tutoring Services: Needing help in your other courses too? The tutoring center is offering virtual tutoring sessions through a variety of platforms. Email email@example.com with your name, course, due date, topics to be discussed, and A# to schedule a session.
- Movies: Need a study break? Visit movies.cumberland.edu for free streaming on campus of over 160 movies!
- Online Library: The Vise Library has many resources available for you to use while working from home. With just a click, you can use databases for research papers, search for books and videos, and request to check out materials here!
Utilizing these online resources to their fullest extent is a sure-fire way to excel in your online studies and to stay positive through the end of the semester. Remember, we will rise through this together!