Rise in your career with an MAE from Cumberland University
Benefits of earning your Master of Arts in Education fully-online from Cumberland University.
- Increase your income potential: Teachers with a Master’s degree can earn up to 44% more per year
- Take your expertise to the next level: Gain new advanced skills to enhance your performance in the classroom and explore new tools to improve student outcomes.
- Earn your degree in as little as 12 months: Learn at your own pace – no required login times
- Customize your focus: The 30-credit hour MAE program combines a core course component (4 courses) with elective hours (6 courses) that allow the candidate to choose appropriate coursework to match their professional development interests or long-term professional goals.
- Add-on Endorsements: You may customize your degree to include add-on endorsements, or you can take only the necessary courses to complete an add-on endorsement. Add-on endorsements at CU include English as a Second Language, Special Education, Biology, Physical Education, and Mathematics.
- Personalized experience: Receive support from faculty and staff every step of the way. Small Class sizes make connecting with faculty and peers easy. Financial aid options are available to full-time students.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
All undergraduate majors accepted
Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
No GMAT or GRE required
We're here to help.
If you have any questions or need any help through your next steps, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help guide you through this process and discuss your future at Cumberland University.