Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Cumberland University admits those applicants whose ability, training, motivation, and interests indicate that they will succeed in college course work.
General requirements include:
- Minimum of 21 ACT composite score or SAT equivalent based on ACT/SAT Score Converter.
- Minimum 3.00 high school grade point average (unweighted)*
- Official academic transcript(s) (including Dual Enrollment Courses)
- A non-refundable $25 application fee ($50 for international students)
- Completed Application for Admission
- Immunization records (printable form)
Applicants should submit their application online and pay their application fee online or with the Business Office. Applicants must request official transcripts from their high school and any college or university where the applicant has received credit to be sent to the Cumberland University Office of Admissions. A final transcript bearing the seal of the institution and showing final class rank, GPA, test scores, and other pertinent information is also required. Applicants also must submit official scores for either the ACT or the SAT college admissions tests if these are not included on the official transcripts. After all application materials have been received and evaluated, the Office of Admissions will notify the student of his/her admission status.