Cumberland University is pleased to offer students the ability to personalize their photo identification card by submitting a photo prior to arrival on campus. Your Cumberland University Photo Identification Card is used to authorize your use of a host of campus resources and confirm your role as a current student. Your photo submission:
- Must be current - taken within the past year
- Must be a color, JPEG Format photo (5MB or smaller digital photo)
- Must be taken straight-on with a front view of your full face centered in the frame from just above the top of your head to your collarbone
- Must have a solid background
- May not contain sunglasses, hats, bandannas, visors, headbands or face paint
- May not contain scarves or veils (Allowances will be made for practitioners of religious faiths that prohibit the removal of the head covering)
- May not contain advertising, hand gestures or messages
To submit your photo, send an e-mail containing the following information:
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ID Card Photo Submission for (Insert Full Name Here)
- Body: Please include your full name (first middle last), your date of birth, and a telephone number
Cumberland University reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet our requirements. Photo submissions are reviewed manually. Due to the volume, it may take several business days to process. You will be notified by email ONLY if your photo is rejected. If the photo you submitted is unable to be used or if you are unable to submit a photo, your photo will be taken during your scheduled preview day during the summer.
There is NO notification if your photo is accepted. DO NOT resubmit another photo once accepted. Your Cumberland University Photo Identification Card will be issued during your scheduled Dawg Day during the summer
*IMPORTANT: Please remember to bring your valid government issued picture identification card or passport to obtain your Cumberland University Photo Identification Card.
For questions, please visit the Photo Identification Processing Center in 131 Labry Hall, or e-mail us at email@example.com.