– Examples of coursework: Abnormal Psychology, Play Therapy, Criminal Psychology, Introduction to Counseling, Applied Behavioral Analysis
– Experience: Full-scale research projects, field experiences, conference presentations, field networking
– 90% job placement rate
– Careers: Forensic Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Human Resources, Corporate Leadership
– 100% grad school acceptance rate
– Internship opportunities: group homes, hospitals, counseling centers, administrative offices, experimental laboratories, courthouses, health centers, crisis lines
You’ll study the fascinating topics in the field of Psychology while also having the option to concentrate further on a particular area of interest including: clinical, developmental, experimental, and social psychology. This program is recommended for students interested in human resources, counseling, organizational or forensic psychology, career counseling, and research.