– Examples of coursework: Ecology, Genetic, Zoology, Aquatic Biology, Flowering Botany
– Careers: Environmental Services, Pre-Professional Programs, and opportunities to work with animal rescues
– Beta Beta Beta Biological Honor Society
– 90% placement rate in Medical school
– 100% placement rate in Veterinarian & Pharmacy schools
– Students have held internships: Biotherapeutics, Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, Army Corps of Engineers
In this program you’ll study life science and learn the basic principles and functions of organisms through ecosystems, the environment, and cell and molecular activities. Our program offers a variety of experiential learning opportunities.
“My academic and professional success wasn’t independently achieved. I will forever be in debt to the CU community because without their care, love, and support I would not be who I am today.” -Kala Dixon, Class of 2014