– 1st Bachelor’s program in TN
– Examples of coursework: Introduction to Creative Writing, Small Press Publication, Writing Poetry, Writing Drama
– 10:1 Student Faculty Ratio
– Experiences: Artists in Residence Reading Series, Creative Writing Wednesdays, Open Mic Nights
– Careers: Social Media Marketing, Content Writing, Editing, Ghostwriting, Marketing
– NOVUS Literary and Arts Journal
You’ll learn how to write in all major genres including contemporary literary fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and drama. You’ll have hands-on publishing and editorial work experiences and will learn how to publish and market your original work. Our program offers you a firm foundation to launch your writing career.
“This program gives students the opportunity to develop their unique writing style and connect it to a variety of career possibilities.” -Kerry Ann Moore, Program Director