Marketing Work Requests
The Office of Communication & Marketing provides marketing services to Cumberland University departments as possible. To request a service, please submit the appropriate form below. If you need help with any of these forms or would simply like to talk through ideas before submitting a request, contact Caitlin Vaughn, Executive Director of Communication & Marketing, at email@example.com or 615-547-1307.
Note: For updates to the smart catalog, please contact the Lanah Hale in the Office of Academic Affairs. To request a faculty or staff title change or biography update, please contact Tammy Marshall in Human Resources.
Creative Planning Meeting
Note: Web change requests will be addressed within 48 business hours of form submission and may require the assistance of outside web developers.
Note: All Cumberland University Faculty & Staff are required to follow the same email signature.
- Email Signature – information on how to set your email signature to the required university setting and format.
Note: Print piece requests must be submitted two weeks before piece needs to go to print. Additionally, the Office ofCommunication & Marketing is not responsible for organizing or paying for printing or reprinting. We can align you with print shops that we have approved for Cumberland University communications.
- New or updated print piece – creation of or updates to brochures, posters, banners, postcards, schedules, vouchers, signage, etc.
Logo and Design Approval
Note: Items are required to have design approval from the Office of Marketing & Communications before P.O. will be approved for production.
- Design Approval – Submit your design for approval. This includes t-shirts, cups, bags, tablecloths, etc.
Graphic Design & Branding
Note: Extensive graphic design work may require outside assistance. We can put you in contact with graphic designers approved by the Office of Communication & Marketing.
- New or updated print piece – creation of or updates to brochures, programs, logos, posters, banners, postcards, schedules, vouchers, signage, etc.
- Cumberland University brand materials – powerpoint templates, letterhead and other materials containing a consistent Cumberland University themed design approved by the Office of Communication & Marketing.
Note: Submission forms for photo requests must be filed one week before events. Additionally, photos requested through our office must be for marketing purposes only.
Note: Submission forms for written media requests must be filed one week before events.
- Assistance – help monitoring content, creating accounts, learning how to use different platforms or solving problems on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Campaign Plans – creating content calendars for university events, helping to generate written and visual content or brainstorming campaign hashtags and ads.
- Event Promotion - help with promoting a campus event internally and externally on social media platforms