Marketing Work Requests
The Office of Communication & Marketing provides marketing services to Cumberland University departments as possible. To request a service, please submit the appropriate form below. If you need help with any of these forms or would simply like to talk through ideas before submitting a request, contact Caitlin Vaughn, Executive Director of Communication & Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-547-1307.
Note: For updates to the smart catalog, please contact Lanah Hale in the Office of Academic Affairs. To request a faculty or staff title change or biography update, please contact Tammy Marshall in Human Resources.
CU FYI Newsletter Submission
- CU FYI - Internal Newsletter Submission – CU FYI is an internal newsletter for Cumberland students, faculty and staff that is sent out each Monday afternoon. The weekly CU FYI email is the primary form of communication for students, faculty and staff to stay up-to-date on campus news and events. Individuals and departments must submit information by Fridays at 5pm.
Creative Planning Meeting
Note: Web change requests will be addressed within 48 business hours of form submission and may require the assistance of outside web developers.
Note: All Cumberland University Faculty & Staff are required to follow the same email signature.
- Email Signature – information on how to set your email signature to the required university setting and format.
Note: Print piece requests must be submitted two weeks before piece needs to go to print. Additionally, the Office ofCommunication & Marketing is not responsible for organizing or paying for printing or reprinting. We can align you with print shops that we have approved for Cumberland University communications.
- New or updated print piece – creation of or updates to brochures, posters, banners, postcards, schedules, vouchers, signage, etc.
Logo and Design Approval
Note: Items are required to have design approval from the Office of Marketing & Communications before P.O. will be approved for production.
- Design Approval – Submit your design for approval. This includes t-shirts, cups, bags, tablecloths, etc.
Graphic Design & Branding
Note: Extensive graphic design work may require outside assistance. We can put you in contact with graphic designers approved by the Office of Communication & Marketing.
- New or updated print piece – creation of or updates to brochures, programs, logos, posters, banners, postcards, schedules, vouchers, signage, etc.
- Cumberland University brand materials – powerpoint templates, letterhead and other materials containing a consistent Cumberland University themed design approved by the Office of Communication & Marketing.
Note: Submission forms for photo requests must be filed one week before events. Additionally, photos requested through our office must be for marketing purposes only.
Note: Submission forms for written media requests must be filed one week before events.
- Assistance – help monitoring content, creating accounts, learning how to use different platforms or solving problems on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Campaign Plans – creating content calendars for university events, helping to generate written and visual content or brainstorming campaign hashtags and ads.
- Event Promotion - help with promoting a campus event internally and externally on social media platforms