In This Section:
- Student Development
- Office of Student Success and Retention
- Eddie Pawlawski, Executive Vice President
- Residence Life
- Counseling Center
- The AEC
- Career Services
- Dean of Students
- Dining Services
- Student Government
- Campus Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Student Development Staff
- Intramural Sports
- The Cumberland Chronicle
- Student Right to Know
- Women's Council
- Student ID Card
- Rudy Wellness Center
- International Students Organization
- Student, Faculty, and Staff Discounts
- University Safety & Security
The Women’s Council for Leadership, founded in 2006, is almost entirely composed of volunteers – women who represent a broad spectrum of the local business community and hope to aid Cumberland University’s female students as they prepare to make the transition from college to career.
For more information on how you can help, please contact Jenny Bennett, WCLP Liaison for the University, at (615) 547-1269 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enhance the lives of students, while fostering personal growth through mentor relationships.
To support the advancement of women in leadership roles; develop individuals as purposeful women, as well as empower young women to become future leaders of their communities.
- Leadership: Establish and nurture mentorship programs with female Cumberland University students. Click here to view a list of mentor/student responsibilities.
- Professional Development: Create innovative programs that promote and encourage academic excellence, the development of leadership skills, self-confidence and autonomy as women.
- Celebrate the Impact: Achieve recognition as an influential force - a valued and significant resource.