In This Section:
- Residence Life
- Why "Residence Hall" and not "Dorm?"
- The Residency Requirement
- Mission Statement
- Room and Board Prices
- Residence Life Application
- Residence Halls
- Residence Life Staff
- Resident Assistant Jobs
- Important Dates for Residence Life
- Residence Halls Policies, Procedures and Structure
- Room Selection Process
- Linens Program
- Student ID Card
Resident Assistant Jobs
Resident Assistant Brief Job Description:
Each floor or wing is staffed with one Resident Assistant (RA). RAs are upper-class students who plan activities and programs for the floor, serve as a resource for the residents on the floor, and assist residents with getting involved in campus life. Each RA is trained in helping skills, crisis intervention, conflict mediation, and other areas to help residents cope with the any issues they might experience.
For a more full detailed description, please contact email@example.com
Resident Assistant Compensation
- Private room at no cost
- Development of marketable, resume-building skills
- Valuable job skills
- Rewarding experiences that will last a lifetime!
RA Applicants for 2013-2014
Resident Assistant Application Timeline
- Wednesday, January 16 - RA Interest Meeting – 236 Labry Hall - 12 p.m.
- Friday, January 18 - RA Interest Meeting – 236 Labry Hall – 12 p.m.
- Thursday, January 31 - RA Application Materials Due - 236 Labry Hall – 12 p.m.
- Sunday, February 3 – New RA Applicant Group Process - 236 Labry Hall - 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 4 – Returning RA Interviews - Labry Hall
- Tuesday, February 5 – New RA Applicant Individual Interviews begin
- Thursday, February 7 – New RA Applicant Individual Interviews end
- Friday, February 8 – 2013-2014 RA Selection announced
For further information, contact Eddie Lovin, Director of Residence Life & Greek Affairs, at (615) 547-1231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.