In This Section:
- Student must be a junior or senior (Students may be assigned an internship as an extenuating circumstance by approval of the school Dean and Director of Career Services and Internships).
- Students must be in good standing with the university.
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Internships must be directly related to your major, minor, or occupational goal, and approved by a faculty sponsor.
- No internship will be held over a 2-semester window. Each will take place during a single semester only (for financial aid and audit purposes).
- Employer must be willing to enter in the “Internship Learning Contract” with Cumberland University.