In This Section:
- Residence Life
- Why "Residence Hall" and not "Dorm?"
- The Residency Requirement
- Mission Statement
- Room and Board Prices
- Residence Life Application
- Residence Halls
- Residence Life Staff
- Resident Assistant Jobs
- Important Dates for Residence Life
- Residence Hall Policies, Procedures and Structure
- Room Selection Process
- Linens Program
- Student ID Card
Resident Assistant Jobs
Resident Assistant Brief Job Description:
Each floor or wing is staffed with one Resident Assistant (RA). RAs are upper-class students who plan activities and programs for the floor, serve as a resource for the residents on the floor, and assist residents with getting involved in campus life. Each RA is trained in helping skills, crisis intervention, conflict mediation, and other areas to help residents cope with the any issues they might experience.
For a more full detailed description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Resident Assistant Compensation
- Private room at no cost
- Development of marketable, resume-building skills
- Valuable job skills
- Rewarding experiences that will last a lifetime!
Resident Assistant Applicants for 2014-2015
- New Resident Assistant Application
- Returning Resident Assistant Application
Returning Resident Assistant Portfolio Information
Resident Assistant Application Timeline
- Friday, January 17 - RA Interest Meeting – 131 Labry Hall – 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 24 - RA Application Materials Due - 131 Labry Hall – 12 p.m.
- Sunday, January 26 – New RA Applicant Group Process - 131 Labry Hall - 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 27 – Resident Assistant Interviews Begin - TBD
- Thursday, January 30 – Resident Assistant Interviews End
- Monday, February 3 – 201 4-2015 Resident Assistant Selection announced
For further information, contact Eddie Lovin, Director of Residence Life & Greek Affairs, at (615) 547-1231 or email@example.com.