In This Section:
Parent Association Vision
The Cumberland University Parent Association will partner with families of all students in order to ensure student success.
The mission of the Cumberland University Parent Association is to inform, support, and connect parents and guardians of Cumberland students to the University to encourage the active interest of families in each student’s education and development.
- Keep parents and families informed about University services, resources and opportunities
- Provide an opportunity for parents and other family members to participate with students in Family Weekend and University traditions
- Educate parents and families about healthy college student development and issues their students may encounter during their college years.
As a result of actively utilizing the Cumberland University Parent Association resources, parents and families will:
- Be able to identify campus resources available to students
- Refer their students to campus resources as needed
- Be aware of healthy college student development issues