In This Section:
Forms & Resources
|Scales for Preparing Product|
- Getting Started in Food Manufacturing
- Specialty Food Producers (Producers are required to submit Process Control Information for each proposed product which is going to be manufactured at the CCC. Listed below is a generic template which can assist with the development of the required documentation. Two formats have been provided PDF and Excel.)
- Cumberland Culinary Center, Customer Approval Policy
- Customer Registration (PDF)
- Tennessee Department of Agriculture Plan Review Questionnaire (PDF)
- Membership Form (PDF) (Mail your membership form after you have been notified and been approved for manufacturing.)
- Reseller UPC Bar Codes (https://www.buyupccode.com/)
Food Safety Training
The Cumberland Culinary Center is supported by the educational programs offered by UT Knoxville, Food Science and Technology. Please click here for the next scheduled classes.
In addition, an online version is also available here.
The course above was designed for Domestic Kitchen users, however, this class also meets the requirements for the CCC non-hazardous foods.
If your products are acidified (e.g. salsa, pickles, etc.) there is a requirement that companies have at least one representative trained in Better Process Control. This class is offered by UT Knoxville, typically in the fourth quarter of each year. However, an online class is also available here: