In This Section:
Uniforms & Supplies
The required uniform and supplies are as follows:
- Beginning Fall Semester of 2015, students will order uniforms through Performance Scrubs. These will consist of burgundy uniform tops and pants with white piping. The nursing patches (see #4 below) will be sewn on by the company.
- Shoes may be solid white leather or "leather-like." No colored trim on shoes other than "brand" emblem. (Shoes should be saved exclusively for clinical).
- Lab coats should be 3/4 length.
- CU Patches (purchase in the School of Nursing--$10.00 each)
- Name Badge please note a replacement is $15.00
- Student Nurse Lab Tote
- Dual headed stethoscope
- Bandage scissors
- Pen light
- Watch that measures seconds
*NOTE : Uniforms and lab coats must have CU patches on the left sleeve two finger breaths from shoulder seam.