In This Section:
- Rudy School of Nursing & Health Professions
- Mission & Philosophy
- Center for Nursing and Healthcare Professional Development
- Uniforms & Supplies
- Nursing Student Handbook
- Rudy Wellness Center
- Nursing Accreditation
- Kaplan Nursing Exam Registration
- Tour the McFarland Campus
- Information Session
Cumberland University is chartered by the State of Tennessee and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate, the baccalaureate and the master's degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Cumberland University.
- The baccalaureate program at Cumberland University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW< Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036: 202-887-6791. (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
- The baccalaureate program in nursing is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) (3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326; 404-975-5000.
- The baccalaureate program in nursing is approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing (665 Mainstream Dr, Metro Center, Nashville, TN 37243; 615-532-5166.