Singing regularly in performances with the Cumberland Chorale and University Singers and in musical productions with Cumberland University’s theater department, the Music major is never shy about making his vocal presence known.
Cristhian Hernandez is a man of many roles. A junior Management and General Business double-major, Hernandez balances tennis matches, academic commitments, student government meetings, and resident assistant duties on a daily basis.
- CU awards 72 Honorary Degrees to Veterans who participated in the Tennessee Maneuvers ...
- Cumberland University class of 2012 graduates receive degrees Cumberland University commencement exercises concluded Saturday ...
- A memorial service has been planned for Dr. Ray Phillips, former president of Cumberland University.
- CUMBERLAND UNIVERSITY ART STUDENTS EXCEL Eleven Cumberland University students had thirteen art works ...
- CONCERT UPDATE: The Cumberland Chorale, University Singers and Friends will present a free pop's ...
Sarah Huddleston Senior Exhibit
Dates: May 1-5, 2012
Hours: 9 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri
The Adams Gallery in the June and Bill Heydel Fine Arts Center is please to present “Internally Speaking,” a senior show of works by Sarah Huddleston. The works are crafted from many different mediums and materials, and reflect Huddleston’s progression through the honing of her Studio Art skills, and knowledge of general education courses. This show is Huddleston’s Senior Exhibit, in fulfillment of the B.F.A. Degree in Studio Art at Cumberland University, Lebanon, TN.
Xia Gladney and Victoria Kent Senior Exhibits
DATES: April 19 -April 23, 2012
HOURS: 9:00-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Upcoming graduates of Cumberland University, Xia Gladney and Victoria Kent, will each be presenting their most recent collections in the Adams Gallery of the June and Bill Heydel Fine Arts Center. This show is a partial fulfillment of the B.F.A. and the B.A. in Entertainment Design. Visitors will be welcome to come see their work from April 19 to April 23 between the hours of 9:00-5:00pm.
- Love is a fickle, funny thing, especially in song. Cumberland University’s School of Music ...