Trek to Chattanooga to Cheer On the 'Dawgs
According to Eddie Pawlawski, Executive Vice President and Dean of Students, "We have access to buses that can transport us to and from Chattanooga for the UT-Chattanooga vs. Cumberland University football game this Saturday ... We have a limited number of tickets available for students, faculty and staff who are interested in riding the fan buses, and we'd love to have two buses filled with a grand total of approximately 100 people for the game."
Here's how the trip will work, according to Mr. Pawlawski:
1. The Office of Student Affairs will provide free tickets to the game on a first-come, first-served basis. Those who receive free tickets are required to ride the fan buses to an from the game.
2. The round-trip cost per person to ride the bus is $15.
3. Bus-riders must pay their $15 fee by 4:30 p.m. on Thursday afternoon.
4. Sign-up sheets will be available in the Office of Student Affairs on the second floor of Labry Hall.
5. Tickets will not be distributed until everyone who plans to ride the bus has paid their $15 and boarded the bus.
6. Box lunches will be a part of the trip at no extra cost. Any additional food is at the attendee's expense.
7. Buses will leave the parking lot directly behind the Dallas Floyd Gymnasium at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 6.
The only free tickets available are for those who wish to ride the bus. Anyone who wishes to drive separately may do so, but he/she will need to purchase tickets at the game.
Kick-off for CU vs. UTC is at 6 p.m. (EDT). If you can't make the trip for Saturday's game, you can listen online by clicking here.