In This Section:
- TEP Handbook and Requirements
- School of Education & Public Service
- Vision, Mission, Purpose & Goals
- Teacher Licensure
- Student Resources
- Professional Development & Continuing Education
- Programs that Lead to Teacher Licensure
- Teacher Training Program Effectiveness Report Card
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership
- Education News
CU MAE could lock in teacher’s salary increase before 2014.
http://www.tn.gov/sbe/2013_documents/April2013_Board_Meeting/III_E_Differentiated_Pay_Plan_Cover_Sheet.pdfNashville, April 24th Commissioner Huffman unveiled the state’s plan for teacher salary schedules in a letter to educators, ending speculation about the direction that the state would set.