Corporate and Foundation Relations
Welcome to Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR)! The role of CFR is to provide faculty and staff with the support needed in securing funding for projects, programs, or events. This funding may be in the form of grants, corporate contributions/partnerships or sponsorships.
- Identify corporate and foundation prospects for support of campus projects/programs.
- Develop proposals and funding packages that are in line with prospects' interests.
- Identify potential funding opportunities and communicate those opportunities to faculty and staff.
- Work in collaboration with deans, faculty and administration to maximize opportunities as they arise.
- Review corporate and foundation guidelines to learn more about developing a winning proposal.
- Review funding opportunities to match your project/program with potential funders.
- Complete funding request form for your project/program and submit to CFR.
- Contact Cheryl Bockstruck, director of corporate and foundations relations, at email@example.com or (615) 547-1241 for any questions or to schedule an appointment to discuss.