In This Section:
Giving to Cumberland
Alumni and Friends, Faculty and Staff, Parents and Students, Corporations and Foundations. All of these individuals and groups provide Cumberland University with the resources it needs to grow and prosper. Each year, individuals, businesses, and organizations from all over the world make contributions to Cumberland. These generous contributions strengthen the University and enable CU to make a powerful impact on the daily lives and experience of its students and the community it serves. There are many ways to give, we hope you will take the opportunity that is right for you to support Cumberland.
Have a question? Give us a call!
Call (615) 547-1269 and we will be happy to help you. Members of the Advancement team include:
- William "Rusty" Richardson, Vice President for Advancement
- Jonathon Hawkins, Executive Director for Development & Alumni Relations
- Jenny Bennett, Advancement Coordinator
- Cheryl Bockstruck, Development Officer for Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Camille Burdine, Development Officer for Major Gifts
- Stephanie Ferrell, Development Officer for Major & Planned Gifts
- Meredith McDowell, Alumni Relations Coordinator