In This Section:
Steps to Order Cap and Gown
1. Click on or type in your browser the following link to the Josten’s page for Cumberland University: Cumberland University - Jostens College Home
2. Under the Graduation Caps & Gowns tab, Click on the blue box reading “Get Started”
3. Click on “Student”.
4. Click on the small logo of the cap and gown that coordinates with you level of degree (If you are receiving you Bachelors degree click on the icon under Bachelors Products, etc.)
5. Click on the blue box reading “Design It”.
6. Bachelors degree students: Enter your height and weight in the boxes provided then Click on the blue box reading “Complete”.
Masters degree students: Enter your height and weight in the boxes provided then click on the blue box reading “Next”. Enter your Major/Curriculum in the box provided then click on the blue box reading “Complete”.
7. Review the information to ensure it is correct. Click on the blue box reading “Add to Cart”.
8. The cap and gown you selected with the measurements you provided is now added to the cart. Enter your first and last name in the boxes provided. Click on the blue box reading “Check Out Now”.
9. Click on the blue box reading “Continue Without Signing In”.
10. Enter your email address in the box provided. This address will be used to send you the confirmation of your order. Click on the blue box reading “Review Order”.
11. Notice that the total for the order reads $0.00 as there is no charge for your order.
12. Review your measurements and gown style one more time to ensure proper fit and degree level. Click on the blue box reading “Submit My Order”.
13. Your order will process and you will receive a confirmation number specific to your order (this is the same number that will be emailed to the email address you provided).
14. On the same page you will have the option to create an account for future orders. This is not mandatory. If you wish to not create an account simply close the page.
15. Congratulations! You have successfully ordered your cap and gown and are one step closer to graduation day.