In This Section:
- Pay all student accounts including parking, library fines and graduation fee.
- Return all library materials.
- Reserve any special services needed for graduates or guests with disabilities by completing the Request for Special Services Form on the CU website at www.cumberland.edu by April 15, 2014.
- If you took courses at another institution the past summer, confirm that final grades have been submitted to the Cumberland University Registrar.
- Take all exams required by your major or school.
- During the ceremony each graduate will be presented a diploma cover. All graduates will receive diplomas by mail. Diplomas will be mailed approximately 6 weeks after graduation, so it is important to make sure the Registrar’s Office has your home mailing address.
- Complete exit interview process with the Office of Student Financial Services if you receive any type of federal loans (Stafford). Contact Financial Services if you have any questions 615/444-2562, ext. 1254.
- Register your email address with GradImages™ at www.gradimages.com They will be taking photos during the ceremony. They will need an accurate mailing address and email address in order to get your proofs to you on the first try. You may also provide them with email addresses of up to six friends and family members to allow them to celebrate in the accomplishment. So register now!
- Pick up caps, gowns, hoods, tassels, etc. during the week of May 5 – May 9, from the CU Bookstore in Labry Hall.
- Luncheon for Graduates Friday, May 9, 11:30 AM in the Phillips Dining Hall. Free to all graduates. Faculty and staff will serve the graduates.
- Commencement Rehearsal, Friday, May 9, 1:00 PM in Dallas Floyd Gymnasium. ATTENDANCE REQUIRED!
- Graduation line-up 8:30 AM, Saturday, May 10, in Dallas Floyd Gymnasium.
- Graduation at 10:00 AM on the lawn of Memorial Hall. Guests may be seated at 9:00 AM.