Congratulations 2014 Graduates!
Grad Finale - Wednesday, Janurary 29, 10:00 - 3:00 PM
You will receive graduation related information and materials from various sources at Grad Finale. Please make plans so that you can visit Baird Chapel at some point within that time frame. While there you will have the opportunity to:
- Order cap and gown, submit height and weight measurements. (orders must be submitted by March 1st)
- Register with Grad Images to receive Commencement photos.
- Order graduation items from Jostens, www.jostens.com
- Receive information pertaining to commencement weekend.
- Have your cap and gown photo taken for The Phoenix Yearbook.
- Receive information from the Registrar’s Office.
- Receive information from the Business Office.
- Receive information from the Student Financial Services Office.
- Receive information from the Alumni Office.
- Cumberland graduate school opportunities.
General Information on Commencement
Saturday, May 10, 2014, 10:00 a.m., seating available at 9:00 a.m.
The ceremony will last approximately 2 hours.
Graduates and parents should check this site often throughout the academic year for new information and updates on Commencement events.
Front lawn of Memorial Hall, weather permitting
(Directions to the Cumberland University main campus)
General parking will be available in all campus lots. It is expected that all campus lots will reach capacity early in the day. Commencement guests are encouraged to take advantage of 3 overflow parking lots located at Immanuel Baptist Church (214 Castle Heights Ave.), St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church (300 S. Tarver Ave.), or First United Methodist Church (415 West Main Street). Shuttle service will be available at all locations before and following ceremony. The campus has 31 disabled parking spaces. Spaces are located near building entrances. Only those with state-issues plates or placards may use disabled spaces. For directions to Cumberland University - click here.