Cumberland University

Transient Students

The transient student regularly enrolled in another college who wishes to take a course(s) at Cumberland University, transferring credit to the college regularly attended, may do so by obtaining a statement of permission and of good standing from the Dean or Registrar of the college he/she has been attending.

This statement must arrive prior to the official University registration period and should specify the course(s) that may be taken by the transient student while attending Cumberland. The University may require any transient student to submit the same documentation as a student applying for Regular Admission.

Cumberland University will not provide academic counseling for transient students nor guarantee the appropriateness of course work taken here to the degree being sought by the student elsewhere.