Vise Library Room Reservations
- Meeting rooms are available for impromptu group meetings when not reserved.
- Some of the meeting rooms can be reserved by groups for up to three hours.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved through the Library Information Desk. You can come by in person, call 547-1299 or e-mail email@example.com. You will be asked the reservation time, number of people in your group, and contact information for at least one person. Room reservations must be made at least one hour in advance.
- Reservations will be forfeited if the group is more than 15 minutes late.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel your reservation if needed, but will try to contact you in advance and relocate your group to another room if possible. Administrative staff meetings and testing services have priority over all other reservation requests.
- When using a library meeting room you are responsible for returning the furniture to its original arrangement if moved, and cleaning up all of your trash. Library food policies apply.
The Library is not responsible for belongings left in the meeting rooms or any other area.