In This Section:
How to Find Us / Get In Touch
- 1 Cumberland Square
Lebanon, TN 37087-3408
- President: Dr. Paul C. Stumb
- Provost, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Professor: Dr. C. William McKee
- Vice President for Finance: Judy G. Jordan
- Vice President of Advancement: William R. Richardson
- Vice President for IT, Campus services, and Security: Joe Gray
- Vice President of Enrollment Management, Director of Athletics: Ron Pavan
Academic Calendar: Two regular semesters, a May interim term and three summer sessions
Admissions requirements for Fall 2010 semester to present:
- Undergraduate - Minimum of 21 ACT or 980/990 SAT Critical Reading and Mathematics combined score, minimum high school grade point average of 3.00, academic transcript(s), $25 application fee and completed application for admission form is required.
- Graduate - GMAT, GRE or MAT scores required; $50 application fee and completed application for graduate admission form is required; other requirements vary; refer to graduate admissions. (MA program does not require standardized testing, portfolio may be requested)
Faculty/Student ratio: 1 faculty member/14 students
Programs: CU offers undergraduate programs in the sciences and social sciences, business administration and economics, education, physical education and special education, music and fine arts and nursing; graduate degree programs in business administration, education and public service management. Degrees conferred are Master of Arts in Education, Master of Art in Fine Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Education, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Associate in Arts, Associate in Business, Associate in Arts in Criminal justice, Associate in Arts in Education, and Associate in Science.